Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Things to Come

I've really let myself down when it comes to posting on this blog. I just don't have enough personal content to keep it going. I only have exciting things happen every other week or so, and even then I don't really document it well enough to write a post on it. So, this blog will not see as much activity as in the past.

HOWEVER...

I'm going to be starting a new blog soon (as if I don't already have enough to keep up with.) It's going to chronicle my obsession with second hand, consignment, and hand-me-down clothes. I found that I have a real knack for fashion on the cheap.



I hope to launch the new blog sometime next month. I'm really taking the design and feel of it to heart. I may possibly choose to purchase my own domain for this one. (!) So, keep a lookout! And thank you to everyone who's kept up with this blog. I know I haven't really delivered.

Much love,
Karah

No comments: