Monday, December 5, 2011

More Christmas Wishes

It seems my last post has left me with a myriad of different Christmas wishes. Now, I don't like receiving gifts, so, like I said, this is more of a "I hope to accumulate these things over time" kind of list.

This is the Friendship Bracelet Watch from Urban Outfitters. It basically combines two of my favorite loves into one accessory: bohemian-inspired, woven bracelets, and chic, classic watch faces. A watch like this in any color would make my heart sing.


This is the Fujifilm Instax Mini 25. I've always been a fan of Polaroid, but with the phasing out of film and the immense cost, this little baby is the next best thing if not better. It features vertical and horizontal shoot triggers, zoom, auto-focus, a self-portrait mirror, adjustable exposure for different degrees of light, and the price isn't too shabby either--> around $100 bucks depending on where you shop. And since the film for this particular camera is made on the regular, one is sure to enjoy tangible, instant pictures for years to come.

From time to time I like a bold lip. However, I find it hard to enjoy a bold lip when it feels caked on and flaky. Enter Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain! This is all the glam without the mess. It literally is what it says. It's a semi-permanent stain that soaks beautifully into the lip and stays put until you decide to take it off with an oil-based make-up remover. It even comes equipped with a lip balm on one end to keep your lips hydrated all day long.

I don't know what it is about Essie brand nail polish. Maybe it's how true the hues are. Or maybe it's because I can idiosyncratically line all those little, square bottles up side by side so neatly. Either way, Essie nail polish is a staple. I don't buy anything else.


For the winter, this is my face wash of choice. It's completely gentle for my sensitive skin, soap free, and smells lightly coconut-y. It cleans with the help of coconut fatty acids. It keeps the break-outs at bay without over-drying. This makes a great stocking stuffer.

Since I've recently procured an iPhone, I've done everything in my power to personalize it. But, sadly, it lacks a funky, artsy, boho cover like this one. I'm not even sure where to credit this photo. It showed up in another social networking feed. Isn't it just lovely??

The last thing on this list is sterling silver stone jewelry. (Can't do the fake metal.) I love the rustic feel of pieces like this. They also add a little pop to more relaxed, demure looks. :)

What's on your Christmas wish list, dear readers?

Much love. xo

No comments: