Sunday, July 17, 2011

Man.

I haven't blogged in over two weeks. That is not acceptable. My life is just so boring right now that I don't know what to blog about. So, I'll blog about my trip to Raleigh. That was NOT boring. First things first, Bigs and I went to Bojangles' on Western Boulevard, which is THE BEST Bojangles' there is.



We went on a hot date to Firebirds. Had some Ben and Jerry's. At this point we thought we might burst, so we decided to decompress at a showing of the latest Transformers movie. I go for three things: hot girls, the music, and Shia Labeouf. And in case you were wondering, Rosie is hot but I'll forever be a Megan fan. 


I probably spent way too much money on Passion Tea Lemonade but.... yeah.


On Tuesday night we watched LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring- Extended Edition. We were accompanied by friends, pizza, cookies, ice cream, and WINE. It was a good night. Minus the problem with the AC. BUT all was forgotten whenever LEGOLAS graced the screen with his angelic, elvish face.


The trip was topped off with a trip to a Raleigh legend: The Rockford. It's a hidden gem of sandwich shoppe located downtown off of Glenwood. Everything we ate was like a party in our mouths. John had the Foccacia sandwich and I had the Chicken Club. Both were bangin'. I can't wait to go back to try new things. There were so many things I wanted to try. 


Most of all, I enjoyed being with my Bigs- soaking up every drop of him I could before I had to leave. I don't even know when I'll see him again, but I always cherish every minute we have together. 


Welp, that's my mini update. Sorry I haven't written in so long. Much love my dear readers. 





1 comment:

Chelsea Mac said...

I am addicted to Starbuck's Passion Tea Lemonade...it's such a problem! Thanks for the blog love!

- Chelsea (www.hautechildinthecity.com)