Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

So far, it's been a PRETTY awesome birthday. First thing this morning at 10:00 AM, Mom, KC, Daylin, and I suited up and went to the neighborhood pool for some splash time.


Then we came home, got showered and dressed and headed down to River Street in downtown Savannah.


Mom got me this awesome watch at a $20 and under novelty store!


My sister-in-law Daylin found an awesome sun dress to go over her swimsuit. It was too cute. My brother found a Star Trek ship ornament for his Christmas tree at Cobblestone Lane Antique Mall! Then we stopped by Savannah Candy Kitchen @ City Market to get some Pink Grapefruit sorbet, glass bottle Coke, Razzles, and Lucky Lights (don't hate.)


To top it all off, the whole fam feasted on Cheddars for dinner. It's one of my favorite restaurants here in Pooler. They have THE MOST AWESOME Shepherd's Pie!


Yep. It's been a FANTASTIC day! It's not difficult to see that I'm pleased!


Much love! <3



No comments: