Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Current Fashion Loves

While it's on my mind I thought I would share with you some of the fashions I own that I've been particularly crushing on. You know when you buy an article of clothing and it becomes your favorite so you wear it often and everyone kind of looks at you strange but you don't care because you love it?     Yeah. It's kind of like that.

First things first. I was never really big into painting my nails, so this is a recent development. I cannot live without Essie nail polish in Limo Scene (top) and Geranium (bottom). Both colors serve a very different purpose. I wear Limo Scene if I'm feeling light, airy, and want to look natural and ethereal. I wear Geranium if I feel like being bold and sassy.

I recently invested in a pair of white shorts. I found these at Delias. I love them because they're not ridiculously short. At my age I'm trying to get out of the whole booty short thing. These are double cuffed, so you could roll them down if you wanted. I love white. It's so clean. 

I'm a sucker for a tribal print shirt. But a tribal print shirt with one shoulder and an asymmetrical hem on the bottom? Yes, please! It's very flowy and flattering. Also from Delias.

Last, but not least, this necklace has always been a favorite of mine. I don't know where it is from because it was a gift from Bigses' mother. Every time I wear this necklace I get compliments on it. It's just so different and sweet.


There will probably more of those as my wardrobe expands. Thanks for looking.

Much love. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE that necklace! It is so pretty!